A: If you'd like to get up close and personal with sea creatures in Maui, try snorkeling at some of the island's best spots and take advantage of the best island in the world. These include:
- Honolua Bay - Offers a diverse marine life
- Kapalua Bay - Features a calm sheltered cove
- Turtle Town Maui & Maluaka Beach - Best snorkeling beach on south shore
- Kaanapali Beach - Black Rock - Rated one of the top beaches in the world
- Ahihi Kinau Reserve - Protected marine life
- Molokini - Features crystal clear water
Website design, hosting & internet marketing by Milestone.