Experience the Magic of a Maui Luau on Ka'anapali Beach
Soak up the Polynesian culture, spirit and tradition at our Ka'anapali Beach hotel luau. A traditional shell lei greeting welcomes you to this special Hawaiian event. Cool down with a refreshing drink from the open bar as you watch a beautiful Hawaiian sunset over the ocean. Once the sun sets, prepare for an island night like no other. Witness an Imu ceremony, in which the Pua'a Kalua, or roast pig, is pulled from the oven. Feast on a variety of traditional island fare from the buffet, then sit back and watch as the Polynesian drums usher in beautiful hula dancers and fire performers for a night you won't forget.
our Famous Maui Oceanfront Luau includes,
- An incredible beach setting with breathtaking sunset
- A traditional shell lei greeting
- Complimentary cocktails, beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages
- Live Hawaiian music
- An all-you-can-eat buffet offering local Hawaiian delicacies
- Imu ceremony and traditional pig roast
- The island's only kids buffet
- Incredible dancers and spectacular fire finale
- Photo op with the performers after the show
Website design, hosting & internet marketing by Milestone.